DARROW collects the following information about you:
- When you register to use the Site;
- When you contact DARROW with your personal information (such as your name, and e-mail address)
- From your usage of the Site; and
- From information you post on the Site, e-mail or otherwise send to DARROW
- If you do not wish DARROW to collect any personal information about you, do not access or use the Site.
- Cookies are small amounts of information which DARROW stores on your computer. DARROW’s system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the Site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the Site during future visits. They also allow DARROW to monitor Site traffic and to personalise the content of the Site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site.
Use Of Your Information
DARROW may use your information for the following purposes:
- to enable DARROW to supply you with the services and information which you have requested;
- to contact you in order to send you promotional information about products and services which may be of interest to you;
- to reproduce your comment or question on the Site; and
- to provide you with access to certain parts of the Site.
DARROW may contact you by e-mail or other means. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future then please let DARROW know in writing.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by DARROW in our records in return for which DARROW may charge a small fee. You also have the right to require DARROW to correct any inaccuracies in your information.