DARROW collects the following information about you:
- When you register to use the Site;
- When you contact DARROW with your personal information (such as your name, and e-mail address)
- From your usage of the Site; and
- From information you post on the Site, e-mail or otherwise send to DARROW
- If you do not wish DARROW to collect any personal information about you, do not access or use the Site.
- Cookies are small amounts of information which DARROW stores on your computer. DARROW’s system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the Site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the Site during future visits. They also allow DARROW to monitor Site traffic and to personalise the content of the Site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site.
Use Of Your Information
DARROW may use your information for the following purposes:
- to enable DARROW to supply you with the services and information which you have requested;
- to contact you in order to send you promotional information about products and services which may be of interest to you;
- to reproduce your comment or question on the Site; and
- to provide you with access to certain parts of the Site.
DARROW may contact you by e-mail or other means. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future then please let DARROW know in writing.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by DARROW in our records in return for which DARROW may charge a small fee. You also have the right to require DARROW to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
SHARING DARROW ARTICLES
DARROW is governed by an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) licence. This means that if any of our articles have a ‘republish’ button below them blogs, websites and print magazines can reuse them providing they adhere to the conditions and terms of this publishing agreement:
- DARROW is governed by an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) licence. This means articles can be republished, online or in print except for commercial purposes and must retain an attribution to both DARROW and the original author.
- DARROW material can only be republished if it has ‘REPUBLISH THIS ARTICLE’ below to it. Republishing articles without this is a violation of this agreement.
- No article can be altered, amended or changed in any way. All references to the author and to DARROW must remain in the text or the article will be in violation of our permissions.
- DARROW includes a page view counter in all of our posts. This is a small pixel-ping image (invisible to the eye) that lets us know when our content is republished. It gives members of the team a sense of the size of our audience and which posts are being republished. It is a condition of our guidelines that you include this counter. If you use the ‘republish’ button, our tag accompanies each article. It cannot he tampered with or removed.
- All pages on the site that provide information about DARROW or pages denoted by the absence of our republish functionality and may not be shared.
- We welcome DARROW articles being republished, but not in bulk. We would respectfully ask that users do not copy the entire content of our website to theirs.
- If you have questions, please contact us.